Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#100HappyDays 40-46 ~ sort of

Tuesday, June 10
I took a picture of Kent standing outside the school while the kiddos played after class.  It was windy, and his hair was standing up on end.  I thought he looked cute and funny, but somehow the pic was deleted off my phone so I have nothing to show for Tuesday.  Sorry.





Wednesday, June 11
Kai's class had a dress-up and pot-luck day at school.  Kai decided to go as a hobbit and bring some hobbit seed cakes.  He was super proud of the outfit we threw together for him. 


Thursday, June 12
Madison's Expo day finally arrived.  She had worked and worked on this project for months, and finally on the morning of her presentation on Brazil, she woke up sick.  Poor thing.  But she stuck it out and went to school anyway, and here she is wearing her brazilian outfit, showing off her research, and serving the treats we'd made

Friday, June 13
Friday was a crap day, and I didn't take any pictures of anything that made me happy that day.  Fail.



Saturday, June 14
Caylie went to her friend Hunter's party and got to ride a pony!  She was so pleased and it was fun to watch her up there!

Sunday, June 15
Happy Father's Day  We took the kiddos to Summerland, and they tried out this cool tractor at Summerland Sweets.

 !. 
Monday, June 16
I baked bread, and everyone enjoyed it.  Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment