Monday, May 19, 2014

#100HappyDays 9-18

More happiness!  Here is what happened this week:

Saturday, May 10: 
I took Madison, my Mom, and two of Madison's besties horseback riding for Madison's birthday.  We had a lovely time, and Mom took this great photo of my with "my" horse, Sunny. 


Sunday, May 11:
Mothers' Day!  The kiddos surprised me with cards and gifts, and Kent cooked an elaborate meal including crab's legs. 


Monday, May 12:
New babies.  Kent brought home some baby tomatoes and an oregano in need of loving. 




Tuesday, May 13:
Kai and I had our hair cut together at the Garage on Tuesday.  He was nervous at first because he's never had his hair cut by a professional before, but in the end he loved what she did.  He was pleased with his new "cool kid' look, and I was pleased to be rid of his long hair!  I canNOT figure out how to flip this picture so you can see it properly... Grrr!



Wednesday, May 14
Caylie has a Rainbow Loom (thanks to Auntie Eleana) and loves making bracelets.  She decided to learn via YouTube how to make butterfly charms on it.  After some very frustrating disappointments, she was successful; and oh so proud of herself!



Thursday, May 15
New Tea.  I stopped by DavidsTea and bought myself a little treat.  Watermelon mint flavour is perfect for summer.



Friday, May 16
Long drive after work down to Winthrop for the weekend.  The kiddos were watching a movie and being very quiet - happy quiet moment for Mom and Dad!



Saturday, May 17
Race Day for Madison, Kai, and Caylie.  They ran a kids' "Fun Run" on the trail Saturday morning and were super-pleased with themselves on finishing.  Way to go, guys!



Sunday, May 18
After dropping Kent at the start of his race, we had some time to kill.  I took the monkeys to The Rocking Horse (a cafe/bakery in Winthrop) to get a Breve Latte (Yum!) and some treats for elevensies. 


Monday, May 19
Great laugh.  Walking through Winthrop, and I had Kent hold Revy up to the photo-hole.  Then we laughed and laughed....

No comments:

Post a Comment