Saturday, May 24, 2014

#100HappyDays 19-22



Tuesday, May 20
Kent's birthday!  But unfortunately we were busy as usual, being a Tuesday night.  Rock-star that he is, he was very understanding about not having a special birthday cake or dinner.  But Madison's teacher from last year found this little lion plaster-scene that somehow was lost until now.  Madison was happy to see it!

I was scraping the barrel on this one.
Wednesday, May 21
I came across this little flow-chart about how to tell if your body is appropriate for a bikini.  I was taken in while reading it, and it mentions a lot of the things I think of when choosing a bathing suit.  Loved the surprise ending, though!

Thursday, May 22
Gorgeous sunset as I came home from TKD class.  This photo doesn't capture the colours that I witnessed, but I enjoyed noticing it just the same.

Friday, May 23
My wonderful mother invited us over for dinner.  We had a good visit, a lovely meal, and I didn't have to cook!  Thanks Mom!




Saturday, May 24
I had mistakenly made a top for Caylie's friend that was too small.  So today I made another one and I'm sure it will be just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment