Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I know, I promised pictures of spring break.  Well, they are delayed, but I really do have a reason. 

In the meantime, a brief overview of Easter.  We had a long 4-day week.  I cleaned up and unpacked from our trip and prepared for the feast this weekend.  We were graced by the presence of both Kent's parents and my Mom and Ken so we had a mostly full table on Saturday.  We stuffed ourselves so full that we had to lounge on the couch the rest of the evening. 

Sunday  morning the kids got up rarin' to get at the easter goodies hiding all over the house.  Poor Revy had to wait in his kennel until the chocolate had all been snatched up.  Brimming baskets out of reach of the dog, and the kids are enjoying their new puzzles (thanks, Nana and Grumpa!).  A nice, lazy Sunday was definitely in order. 

Monday will hopefully have warm weather and a successful run for me, and a restful day for Kent before back to school.  Hope all is well for all of you, Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you grace on not posting pictures if you will do the same for me and my not blogging at all :-) I have been two weeks now on the daily mile and remaining consistent, so it would seem that blogging will follow soon! Keep your posts coming, your doing great! And it sounds like you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete