Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Some highlights from Easter week:

My Mom and Ken visited the weekend before Good Friday, and I got to try out my new recipe for Quinoa Chocolate Cake; it was yummy!
The kids coloured Easter eggs with Grandma and made a lovely centrepiece. The in-laws visited and the cousins had a blast playing together. On Sunday morning they hunted eastery things together and amassed quite a haul!

We played at the playground together, where Madison took Rhys for a walk in his stroller by herself. She was pretty proud of how well she was taking care of her baby cousin!

Nana and Grumpa brought presents for all, and even Rhys was eager to dig into his bag of gifties
Some more random cutie-pie moments:

1 comment:

  1. we are huge fans of quinoa fans and of course chocoholics, too! Could you send me your cake recipe? I am certain my end result would not look as pretty as yours, but I would love a dessert that has some health benefits :-)

    ReplyDelete