Thursday, July 31, 2014

#100 Happy Days 83-90

Tuesday, July22
I took a picture of Caylie eating a dinner she helped make for herself.  But then I accidentally deleted it.  Sorry!


Wednesday, July 23
I didn't take a picture today.  I was having too much fun dealing with summertime stuff. 


Thursday, July 24
I got up early and Bilbo came to give me a snuggle so I took a selfie with him (see above).  After I clicked the picture, I left the camera on and he reached out his paw and touched the button and took another picture of us (see below)!



Friday, July 25
Caylie's birthday!  We took her on a bike ride /run and she got to use the hydration pack.  She loooooved it. 



Saturday, July26
Madison went to the babysitter course and learned how to diaper and swaddle a baby.  So everyone in our house has been swaddled, including Bilbo!




Sunday, July 27
Hash!  It turned out beautifully and was ever so much fun.


Monday, July 28
Took the kiddos to a playground and caught them playing nicely together.  Madison pushed Caylie on the swings.


Tuesday, July 29
Caylie got her blue belt and I took her out for a treat to celebrate.


Wednesday, July 30
We were invited to go over and say our goodbyes to our neighbours who are moving tomorrow.  They presented Kai with this model ship, which he has admired since we've known them.  He was super pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment