Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coming up...

I have some plans for upcoming posts I'd like to introduce.

I'll still be posting outfits for What I Wore on Wednesday - lots of other ladies are doing it too and it's fun to see what kinds of ensembles people put together.  Because everyone links to the same blog, it has to be on Wednesdays.

Another regular feature is Wordless Wednesday - relief from the pressure of writing a long blog, just a photo that speaks for itself (this idea stolen from my sister-in-law who has the two most adorable children to showcase in her posts).  However, because I'm already doing a Wednesday post, I decided that I would be allowed to post my photos for "Wordless Whenever".  I've already been doing this now and then, but I'm going to start labeling them.

Something new I'm trying this year is "52 Things About Me".  Once a week I'll post a new fact about myself - these may be things you already knew about me, but I might occasionally surprise you!

And of course I'll continue to post updates on the children, and on our family activities as they come - hopefully accompanied by some pictures!

P.S.  If there are regular features you're interested in, you can click the "label" at the bottom of the post and the page should rearrange to show more posts in that category.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment