Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore On Wednesday

What I wore on Wednesday is a fun little blogging group posting their outfits every week.  The idea is to show your stuff and  get out of your yoga pants for at least one out of seven days.  I liked the concept because I love to dress up but so often the only ones who see me in my carefully planned outfit are my children - and they only notice my nice skirt or dress to wipe their noses on. 

Here is the first outfit:

Aubergine dress: Urban Behaviour (Value Village)
Black tights: (the drug store)
Blue denim jacket:  Crazy World (hand-me-down)
Black boots: Aldo (full price)
Purple/brown/grey scarf: (the dollar store)
With the jacket

With the scarf

I found it difficult to take pics of myself with the camera on automatic, so maybe next time I'll figure out a better way.  Also the poses seem pretty wooden, so maybe some dancing and laughing next time.  What do the other ladies do for settings/camera angles/poses?

Check out the Pleated Poppy for more interesting outfits!

http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/



1 comment: