Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I have GOT to take more pictures...

Halloween came and went, and I've been planning to write a post about it someday.  Then I was reminded that some people are waiting to see pictures of the kids in their costumes, and I realized that I hadn't taken any!  OMG!  Not only that, but I haven't really had the camera out much at all lately and we are sorely lacking photo mementos of our last few months.  Gack! 

So I am starting NOW to make a conscious effort to digitally chronicle our family's cute moments more regularly.  Sorry.  And hopefully someone caught a snap of us dressed up this halloween - I'll post if they did.  


2 comments:

  1. hope you find some pictures! Halle and I wanted to see your clothe's line costumes :-) So glad that you guys sent a letter to Boulder! If a reply hasn't arrived back to you guys, it should be soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... interesting, I got a reminder too... wonder if it was from the same "some" people ;o)

    ReplyDelete